Because Experience is the Key
When you are ready to list or buy your next property, you want someone you can trust to make your process a smooth and profitable one.
1 Over 30 years of experience in the Woodlands, Spring & Conroe
Before real estate, Brenda led a family owned business that served the Woodlands area for decades. As a business leader, Brenda built strong relationships with business and community leaders. After retiring from her family’s business, she co-founded the locally owned property management firm, BGBC Management. Brenda is a member of The Woodlands Chamber of Commerce and an ardent supporter of local animal rights and care organizations, including the ASPCA, Lola’s Lucky Day, and Montgomery County Animal Shelter.
2 A Leader in Selling and Renting Homes
No matter the number of clients Brenda and her team handle, everyone one of them feel as if they are the only one. Brenda is a licensed realtor with REALM Real Estate Professionals. Brenda has differentiated herself by doing things the right way and taking the time to build strong relationships with the buyers and sellers she represents. With Brenda, clients get the benefit of her rich knowledge of the Woodlands area, her extensive experience, and her do it right tenacity.
3 Ready to get started? Brenda and her team are ready for you.
Ready to list your home or shop for your dream house? Brenda and her team have you covered. Brenda’s extensive network includes introductions for everything you may need, including mortgage professionals, inspectors, photographers, decorators, and contractors.
Listing Package Summer Special
Often selling your home can be an exhausting and expensive experience. It can be costly to set it for success, market it properly to gain maximum attention and exhausting to deal with all the details. Brenda and her team can help you remove the cost, sell quickly, and enjoy the process.
Getting you set for success:
- FREE photographer to take exceptional photos that will highlight the special nuisances of your home and help it to sell faster.
- FREE session with an expert decorator to provide advice and staging insights that will make your home feel warm and inviting to potential buyers.
- A ‘get to know you’ session that will guide the sales process to match your preferences. Some sellers like to be involved, some like to be hands off. This session will identify your preferences and make sure you have an incredible experience while your home is on the market.
Marketing your home for a quick and profitable experience:
- A FREE website dedicated to your home. This website will boast an array of pictures and highlights to make sure buyers see your home first.
- Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com and HAR coverage for immediate online advertising of your home.
- FREE color brochures made available in printed and digital formats.
- Schedule and market Open House in the first 10 days to drive traffic and attention to your listing.
Handling all the details:
- Customized schedule for showings to work with your schedule and preferences.
- Immediate location and connection with Buyer’s agent to begin home finding activities to make sure you find the next home of your dreams.
- Great network of title professionals, inspectors, mortgage specialists, and others to make sure your every need is covered right away.